In light of eternity, our lives appear as brief moments. Yet we cannot comprehend the loving care God has for every single second of these lives. My hope is to give you a window into His love, joy and strength found in our ordinary days.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Easter Fun!

 We celebrated Easter with full hearts this year!  We were deeply conscious of the pain God felt watching his own Son suffer, and the power to heal our hearts and bodies that the resurrection brings. 
 Blake had more creative input in dyeing his eggs this year.  I love how traditions like this one highlight how much kids grow each year.
So handsome - with a mind of his own!  He loved the suspenders but refused to wear the hat and bow tie I had for him. 
 My second attempt at sewing a dress!  I really love the way it turned out!
 Every woman's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man...
 Ready to hunt.

 With his beautiful friends, Izzy and Sophia!
And this picture will make me laugh for the rest of my life!!!  He did NOT want a photo with this rabbit, but was curious enough to shake his hand.  The Easter bunny then swept him into picture pose faster than you can say "Cadburry eggs."  Blake's face says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment