In light of eternity, our lives appear as brief moments. Yet we cannot comprehend the loving care God has for every single second of these lives. My hope is to give you a window into His love, joy and strength found in our ordinary days.

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Sunshine State

Summer is always a busy/fun time for us.  The day after Blake's party Grandma joined Blake and I for a trip to visit Dad in Florida.
 I was so happy to realize that Blake has started pulling his own weight, or at least his own suitcase, at the airport!  He thought it was awesome!
 More presents!
 They had a blast with this gift.  All week long they were shooting each other with these foam disk guns.
 Headed to the pool!
 I love this one :)
 Why Dad did this I'll never know, but Blake's paddle now reads "For Blake's Butt."
 At least I was smiling at the camera!
 They were wrestling.  Blake's face is crackin' me up!
 We got up EARLY to drive to Siesta Key beach.  Thank goodness we stopped at Starbucks for a caffeine fix.
 He was SO excited to be back at the beach.  He immediately started making sand castles.
 So sweet.
 It rained a little each day we were there.  We finally got a sunny morning on the last day of our trip.  So glad we had a nice window of time to hit the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment