In light of eternity, our lives appear as brief moments. Yet we cannot comprehend the loving care God has for every single second of these lives. My hope is to give you a window into His love, joy and strength found in our ordinary days.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Family Wedding Fun

I found my cousin Jody, the groom, waiting outside the church when we pulled up.  I should have taken a picture of his shoes.  They were awesome!
 A few of the kiddos, my second cousins, right before the wedding.  Don't they look mischievous?
 Waiting for the bride to make her entrance
 Apparently that dose of mischief runs in the family...  Great picture of these two, and I've gotten a lot of mileage out of that bow tie.
 Little girls love weddings.
 Beautiful bride, Carissa!!!
 Hey, if all the grownups are blocking your view, then you gotta do what you gotta do to find a perch!
Taking prayer time seriously.

Loved seeing this new generation of McCleese kids having fun together.  And the wedding was so sweet.  Very happy for Jody and Cari!

No comments:

Post a Comment