In light of eternity, our lives appear as brief moments. Yet we cannot comprehend the loving care God has for every single second of these lives. My hope is to give you a window into His love, joy and strength found in our ordinary days.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Drumroll Please...


At then end of the crazy, fun and exhausting birthday party for Blake all of my family ended up back at our house.  We were all worn out from the ER trip prompted by Blake's tumble off of a picnic table.  So, I'm sure they were all wondering why I made them go outside to pose for a group picture.

Until...Steve made our special announcement!  Becca was one of the first to figure it out!

Grandma is making sure she understands what is going on.
Squeals of delight followed!
Terry teared up and Mom couldn't believe I hadn't told her earlier that week when I saw her.
Dad saying he knew it!

Hooray for a new little blessing to love!
Our precious gift from God has a due date of February 14, 2013.  A Valentine's Day baby to remind us of the great love we've been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment