In light of eternity, our lives appear as brief moments. Yet we cannot comprehend the loving care God has for every single second of these lives. My hope is to give you a window into His love, joy and strength found in our ordinary days.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bibliophilia

I hope to instill in Blake a love for reading. That experience of getting lost in a book - the way the pages feel, and how the old bindings smell sweet - it's mesmerizing.  Plus, Mom and Dad have always said I got into a lot less trouble once I could read to myself...  With this in mind, Steve and I are on a mission to make reading fun for Blake!
The Wooster Library Children's Section




The children's area of our library has so many fun features.  Would be great inspiration for a Children's Church or Nursery :)
Hitting up the Curious George section, of course.




During story time, he heard a tale about a white dog who ended up covered in colorful spots.  He was telling me where the dog got each spot (Orange juice stain, grass stain, etc...).  I love this age :)

No comments:

Post a Comment