In light of eternity, our lives appear as brief moments. Yet we cannot comprehend the loving care God has for every single second of these lives. My hope is to give you a window into His love, joy and strength found in our ordinary days.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Dinner And a Movie

I wish I could say that I was going out with Steve tonight, but the truth is I've seen less of him than usual this week.  Tonight is no exception.  He's taking care of details for Minister's Retreat which will be next Mon. - Wed.  The beautiful silver lining to these long days is that we'll all be together for this retreat, which is held at Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, Ohio.  We love the indoor water park, play area and rooms; and I love seeing friends and being part of this totally refreshing time! 

As for the dinner and a movie, this is as close as it's gonna get:

Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili 
Surprisingly, this has become a favorite for the Patients.  At least the two of us who don't mind a bowl full of veggies.

And now our entertainment of the day (which I'm going to count as a movie, because it's a five minute spin-off of a movie).  This was sent to me from one of my sweet Kids' Church kiddos who has become an email buddy :)  Blake loves laughing at "Smat."

Scrat's Continental Crack-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment