In light of eternity, our lives appear as brief moments. Yet we cannot comprehend the loving care God has for every single second of these lives. My hope is to give you a window into His love, joy and strength found in our ordinary days.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Easter!

Last week was a busy one for the Patients.  Both Network Conference and Fine Arts Festival for the Ohio Assemblies of God churches were in full swing, which meant we saw very little of Steve.  Blake and I did head over to the convention center and saw lots of old friends.  Love that!  And we even managed to squeeze in a couple of lunches with Steve.  In the midst of the craziness I forgot all about posting Easter pictures!
 Loving these adorable "fishy" eggs that my mother-in-law sent.  I think Blake had just as much fun playing with the eggs themselves as eating the M&M's and fruit snacks hidden inside!

 Figuring out how to pop them open!

 The only picture I took before church.  A fact that I would come to regret when he soaked his pants in the church nursery!  Notice the Spiderman wristwatch.
 
I put my sewing skills to use and made him this fun bow tie!  I will definitely be making more.  Maybe for Uncle Nathan's wedding rehearsal?

No comments:

Post a Comment