In light of eternity, our lives appear as brief moments. Yet we cannot comprehend the loving care God has for every single second of these lives. My hope is to give you a window into His love, joy and strength found in our ordinary days.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Puddle Jumping!

This one is dedicated to my friends Kim Kelly and Christina Leonard.  I think they were the last people I purposely played in puddles with.  Don't know what possessed us to do it, maybe it was finals week, but we splashed through every puddle CBC had to offer.  Just remember lots of laughing, getting completely soaked, and receiving plenty of crazy looks from our classmates.

Blake and I had just as much fun!
 This is what rain boots were made for!

 Really?  You really WANT me to jump in these puddles?



This IS fun!
I love making memories with my little boy.  Someday when he's all grown up and receiving telephone calls for "Mr. Blake Patient," I'll smile and remember these days of puddle jumping, hunting frogs and collecting sticks.  Thank you, Lord for these precious days.

1 comment: