In light of eternity, our lives appear as brief moments. Yet we cannot comprehend the loving care God has for every single second of these lives. My hope is to give you a window into His love, joy and strength found in our ordinary days.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sidewalk Chalk and Shades

 We had a few gloriously sunny days last week.  It was the perfect chance to soak up some rays while perfecting our sidewalk artistry.

 Creating his favorite piece, "The Rocketship."

And I got in on the doodling too, creating quite the "Ode to Six Years of Wedded Bliss" prompted by our anniversary the following day!  Steve laughed at my depiction of our budding romance.  Meeting at CBC; the fun we had with all of our friends (You can see clearly that he belonged to what my friends and I referred to as the "wolf pack"- a bunch of soccer playing boys who were too busy having fun to worry about women); the hilariously embarrassing moment when I dressed as a ninja turtle during Spinster Spree; his proposal at a lake near Mt. Rainier; and finally our wedding. 

It really is so fun to think back to those days, six years ago!  Love him very much!

1 comment: