In light of eternity, our lives appear as brief moments. Yet we cannot comprehend the loving care God has for every single second of these lives. My hope is to give you a window into His love, joy and strength found in our ordinary days.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Man Stuff

You should see the gleam in Blake's eyes each time Steve busts out his tool kit.  Tonight he was installing a new smoke detector in the hallway, and his little apprentice was at his side.
  
Dutifully handing Dad the supplies.  Apparently Blake takes his role very seriously.
Trying to convince me to let him cut my hair.  No way I was gonna play that game.
Such a great little helper.
Right now everything takes so much longer with Blake's help, but I try to remember that someday I will want him to work.  So for the most part we find something the little guy can do to feel like he's been part of the accomplishment.

1 comment: