In light of eternity, our lives appear as brief moments. Yet we cannot comprehend the loving care God has for every single second of these lives. My hope is to give you a window into His love, joy and strength found in our ordinary days.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Change of Plans!

We were supposed to drive to Canton today to visit my friend Kim and her little girl Annalise.  Surprise, surprise, the relentless snow struck again.  I woke up during the night to the sound of ice softly pelting the window.  It snowed into the late morning and made driving conditions yucky.  So we will have to reschedule.

About 9 o'clock my friend, and neighbor, Laurie called.  She was taking her little girl out to play and wanted Blake and I to join.  We had so much fun!  Their family has been such a blessing and we have become good friends.  We will miss them so much when we move next month.
Just the right size snowman!

How cute are they, holding the snow man's hands?!
Don't you love my su-weet hat?

No comments:

Post a Comment