In light of eternity, our lives appear as brief moments. Yet we cannot comprehend the loving care God has for every single second of these lives. My hope is to give you a window into His love, joy and strength found in our ordinary days.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Secret Project

I've always had fun on Valentine's Day, long before I ever had a boyfriend. It began when I was just a wee little thing, and Papaw would send me a pink and red card, complete with a silly verse and a bit of money tucked inside. Once I was in elementary school, there were the usual parties and card exchange. In college, I spent two valentines hanging out with a bunch of friends and ditching the romantic side of things. Then Steve came along, and made the day even sweeter. Now I get flowers, usually tulips :)

The last two years, Blake and I have been sending a valentine surprise to the grandparents. This year's gift is edible. That's all I can say for now!
Definitely not a low cal treat!

So cute the way he sticks his tongue out when he's concentrating.

Results of licking the spoon. Looks like a little Charlie Chaplin.

1 comment: