In light of eternity, our lives appear as brief moments. Yet we cannot comprehend the loving care God has for every single second of these lives. My hope is to give you a window into His love, joy and strength found in our ordinary days.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Sweets!


Today is such a great day for reminding the special people in your life how much they are loved! 
The candy we sent to all of the grandparents made it in time!  This recipe for "Bark" is basically saltines covered in caramel with chocolate on top.  The salty and sweet combo is a definite winner.

I am a sucker for orchids.  Well done, Steve. 
My gift for my espresso loving man - chocolate tiramisu.  
Love my sweet Valentine!

2 comments:

  1. We have finished all the bark!...and it was delicious :)

    Your chocolate tiramisu looks wonderful...and Steven looks delighted to be devouring it.

    And what a pretty orchid, love the photo shoot of it.

    Looks like a beautiful Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the bark! That was a recipe from my maid of honor's mom, Mrs. Cook. She knew I always like it and sent me some when I was in college!

    ReplyDelete